Saturday, February 18, 2006

See How I did

In my last post, I had asked if someone could show me how to draw Aditya from the photograph that I had. I gave it a shot myself, and here are the results...

This is a sketch of the complete figure, but I didnt show the head here because it came out really really bad. I first made the stick-figure/skeleton for this because this was a huge drawing and had to get the proportions right in the beginning itself. Then made the solids around, like was said in the book. And then finally did all the detailing.


Then I did two sketches of the face itself. Tell me which one u think is better.




Also leave your sugestions if u have any.
Filed Tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gr8 one's .

Michael Orr said...

Hi Yash. You seem to be holding yourself back. Don't be afraid to get more marks on the paper. practice your shading more. you should be able to get lots of different tones with your pencils. i'm only seeing a few.

Keep it up. The more you practice the better they will get.