Sunday, February 26, 2006

Family Guy


After I saw what American Dad was like, I thought I should also see what kind of work did its creators do before making american dad...Yes, American dad is made by the same people who make family guy.
The first episode of family guy that I saw(5th season, 9th episode.) had too many songs in it for my liking and I was almost bored. But I still saw the 11th episode of the same season and I loved it! The way a cute little kid turns into a almost gangster like figure to take the money his dog owes him is very funny to me. Then there was Peter`s reuniun where he meets the star of the football team and joins the football team. And there was only one song in the episode...which happens when he makes a touchdown.
I think its OK not very good(at least thats the opinion untill I see more of it)

No comments: