Saturday, February 11, 2006

Rang De Basanti

I always thought there were 2 kind of people in the world one those liked funny movies and one that liked senti movies. But then I met the third kind

AARGH crap!
I know thats stupid. But I really was surprised to know Harsh didnt like the movie. He said that he didnt like it because it was very senti...and that he didnt like the dream sequence where R. Madhwan is in jalianwala bag asking for his jacket.(c`mon that was meant to be a funny dream of his!) Well I guess its ok..since he liked movies like DHOOM and ZINDA i think his choice IS a little different.
Then came another shock, I dont believe I hadnt noticed it before. The song rang de basanti is sung by Daler Mehndi!!! I never liked that sardar but this song was my favourite for a while. And almost everyone I ask seems to know its sung by him. BTW who are the singers of the other songs? I`ll try to find out if u dont tell me.


Filed Tags:

No comments: