Saturday, January 28, 2006

Worms!!!

Maybe some of u did notice that I have changed the name of my blog and the description to better describe what i`m posting here from now on, but for the newcomers who are finally here now because its not just cartoons, Welcome.
Getting to the topic, I was spending my time playing worms world party with my nephewes and neice. when I felt that it could e better there could be something more to this game than just the default weapons,maps,voices,flags etc... and the search yeilded an insane amount of resources! I had started blogrolling them on this blog but i still wanted to write an entry and tell you what all sites are really good and what arent. And boast about all the new things I learned-bout the game.
So, lets start with...ummm wht?
oh allright. I remember I placed a link to fileplanet on the left. That will take you to the download page of a worms armageddon patch that has many new soundbanks,maps,flags,graves and schemes. The file is a zip file that will automatically extract into the default folders of worms armageddon so u dont have to manually place all the files in the user/flags,graves,speech etc folders. The colour maps are in png format which worms world party will not accept. to use them in wwp u will have to convert png to jpeg/bmp. so if u have that good a connection, go ahead and download the complete file at once!

No comments: