Sunday, January 29, 2006

No visitors...this is so disheartening!

I have been writing non stop on this page without caring whether people visit it or not but recently, when i stumbled across a guy`s blog which had more than 35 comments on a single post, I felt bad that hardly anyone commments on my blog. My blog is listed in blogexplosion and blogxchange but still almost 1/4ths of the visits shown in the counter are from me previewing the page. So if u are reading this, Please link my blog on yours or tell people you know to visit, and you`ll be making me very happy. Thank you.
worms

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Strange that I should come here to find this post. I wanted to thank you for commenting on our blog, Plush Memories, and tell you that I may have found a blog that would be suitable for getting help on repairing electronic toys. Why not give the A AV blog a look. He might be able to help you better than our readers could.

As for getting more comments, my only advice would be to post more, surf more, comment more, and join more traffic exchanges. I regularly surf through 8 different blog traffic exchanges, using FireFox tabs. It won't hurt my feelings one bit if you use one of our referral links on our blog to join some of them ;).