Sunday, June 17, 2007

Prison break loopholes part 1

Oh yeah, even THAT show has a whole bunch of stuff I can't digest. I have been watching episodes of season one back to back since last few days, and I have been growing overly pissed with some stupidities that I noticed which till haven't been explained! In the episode where the agents try to get LJ and end up killing his parents, Lincon junior takes a picture of agent kellerman when he's pointing the gun at him. And that picture is very conveniently forgotten. The moment I saw the director reveal that he had the picture on his cellphone, I was saying to myself, "wow! Now he can email the picture to his friends, the lawyers, news channels, newspapers and finally get this agent off the streets!" But that never happened. I just can't live with the fact that he's a teenager who owns a cameraphone and doesn't know how to send picture messages and email the picture.

Then an episode later, in number nine, we catch up with LJ and we see him emailing the picture to his own email address. Why not email it to the attorneys? the newspapers? his friends? (well, I guess they didn't want to hire more actors to play LJ's friends) Another thing, if they can tap into his phone, listen to his phone conversations, track his exact location, why can't they intercept his text messages? Someone needs to a little thinking before they make these shows. 

Then at the junkyard, when agent kellerman is pointing the gun at Linc, he just stands there with his finger on the trigger, but doesn't pull it. He had enough time to get rid of him. And someone care to tell me why is he scared of the cops? He's an agent and can go and bend the law any way he likes. He could justify that by saying "he was making a run for it!" 

And as a last note, I'd like to respond to karthikeyan's blog post title, is breaking out of a prison really that easy? Well, its NOT! that's why they haven't gotten out yet! Lets see what happens in the following episodes.

No comments: