Tuesday, March 13, 2007

South park season 11 starts...With apologies




The new episode of south park was totally amazingly hilarious. While the last season's end left me feeling south park was starting to loose it and isn't as funny anymore, the new episode hits it right in the nuts! Now I can say again, Family guy is not funnier than south park. The episode deals with stan saying the n word on television game show wheel of fortune and being abused throughout the show. And as he tries to win back his self respect, There is a 'midget' david nelson trying to teach students about respecting minorities. But cartman ...as always, ...won't listen!

The stan marsh story is what it starts with, but without a doubt, the eric cartman part is more funny than that. No matter what david does, eric cartman is hell bent on making fun of him. He even fights him in the end. I won't give away too much here, so I'll stop. And if you, like me, were skeptical about how good the new episodes are, there's nothing to worry about, its totally worth the 30 minutes of your miserable little life. you MUST watch this episode is all I am going to say.

No comments: