Tuesday, March 20, 2007

drawn together season 3

So, turns out me not being able to use internet on my laptop at home is not all that bad after all. Since I couldn't gear up to do any work on account of being really tired tonight, I decided to watch the 7 episodes of drawn together season 3 that I had downloaded.

The show is still the same, just my sense of humour has changed a little. Or maybe these are the kinds of jokes you'd laugh at only once. So I can't say that I enjoyed these just as much. The 'adultness' is still there, but they just don't show graphic images that much any more. I'm talking about things like boobs and penises. Or lesbian and gay sex.
The funniest episode I'd say was the one where claire keeps wooldor suckbat sick to get people's attention. There were so many things that ticked me off about that. Specially the retard baby of captain hero and his sister! Lol!

Now I only need to get episode 8 onwards of the season 3 of the first ever animated reality tv show!

sent frm my E60

No comments: