Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Gonna watch The ant Bully!



(I have always experienced, that if I press preview before publishing my post in which I have embedded youtube.com video, it displays some error. if you experience the same thing, let me know plz)

I was really really excited about going to see this movie. But pranav had said 'no' in college. Thats because he had some other stuff to do. But I told him I felt I`m never gonna get to see this movie in theater. (because when you move up in life, you never wanna go back to the way things were in the 'miserable' time of your life.) I have stopped going to movies alone since I found pranav to go to movies with me. And if he didnt find time in his schedule, I am doomed to a life of my pc and dvds. Plus I couldnt possibly handle the "MORE" waiting time of the dvd release or the download time...which I know would be totally wrong!

The excitement levels are back up again as he has said yes and I`m going to go see this movie in 2 hours. I`ve heard its great from arjun bhaiya and I know he`s almost never wrong about movies. I`ll try to write a review when I`m back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Yash, I wrote up an entry for your blog. Have a look and suggest the changes (if any) you want.

Thanks, Leon

Your listing

Anonymous said...

I look forward to hearing how the movie went...let us know.