Sunday, April 02, 2006

Freshtags implemented

So, Like I said, the categories list had gotten very long so i implemented the freshtags. Now just one thing I want to mention you guys is that when you will select a category, the whole page will seem to reload. But it`ll be fast this time because its already in your cache.
So from the next post on, I`ll be back to posting about cartoons. I have watched a lot of episodes of family guy lately almost completed downloading season4 and will complete the last season-5 soon. Then it`ll be off to drawn together and American dad and ofcourse new episodes of south park. But I`m not concentrating on writing about the new south park episodes because almost everyone else is discussing them too. Its probably because of the news of chef leaving the show. well lets just wrap it up now!
Filed Tags:

No comments: