Friday, April 21, 2006

Dexter`s Laboratory

After only discussing adult cartoons like south park, simpsons, family duy, drawn together etc, I`m finally discussing a child cartoon...what got me to do it? well, I recently got to download some episodes of this cartoon from limewire. So for all those who dont know, I`m gonna put in a little description. Or maybe a link to the wikipedia page would be better? Yes, I`m feelin very lazy at the moment but still wanted to update my blog so here you go. And I`ll be uploading some episodes of the cartoon real soon...so wait and watch this space for more.


Filed Tags:

1 comment:

Green Chameleon said...

Sorry, Yash, but I don't think of cartoons very often... I am not able to say anything in this context. Well... anyway, lately I enjoy the cartoon version of Mr. Bean.