Thursday, July 20, 2006

I made my car!



How does it look? I know it might not be much fun for some of u, s I found out when asked lavi to comment on my car renders gallery. He was unintrested and posibly annoyed that I asked him to do this. well, anyways, I really have fun doing this. its just like a challenging game to me. But this game too needs a powerfull pc. and recently my pc was facing a problem and stupid old me didnt even notice it.Windows was utilizing only one core of my dual core processor for god knows what reason. But after trying some system restore, only option was to reinstall windows. well, after I did that, as obvious my render time went to half. and thats wha this render is here to prove.It had previously taken as long as 13 minutes to do this. Posted by Picasa

No comments: