Friday, March 10, 2006

Children's programs-'wolves in sheep's clothing'

Children's programs are 'wolves in sheep's clothing': Parents Television Council, US- Animation 'xpress: "Children's
programs are 'wolves in sheep's clothing': Parents Television
Council, US"

They surveyed and said that these childrens cartoons have More voilence than Adult
oriented programs...
This was absolutely hilarious for me. All the while I was reading this, I was thinking only one thing...
Now tell this to my parents and they`ll finally stop saying "itna bada ho gaya fir bhi cartoons dekhta hai....baccha hai kya?"(you`ve grown so old and u still watch cartoons like you were a little kid)

Filed Tags:

1 comment:

W2JIG said...

Hi Yash,

I finally got around to answering your question. Sorry it took me so long.