Friday, November 18, 2005

Man i was supposed to get the DVD tonight!

I think one of the most important reasons why i came to pune was the south park DVD.I was going to get it from arjun bhaiya`s friend Amit tonight at the planned LAN party.But the LAN party is cancelled.And since arjun bhaiya`s exams are coming up i doubt if it is goin to be tomorrow either.I just dont know how to make him get me that dvd!I really wanted it.I guess i`m gonna have to call up Amit bhaiya myself and take it.well,till then,i`ll just spend my time doing some other boring things.
I havent been posting any images of south park like my previous posts because I was posting from some cafe.For today, this is the only sp image i have on my laptop.But i cant upload it blogger is having some problems opening on my laptop

No comments: